USADATA Announces 5 New Value-Added Marketing Services
New York, NY – July 24, 2012
USADATA, the leading provider of marketing data and technology in the cloud, announced today it is offering five new value-added marketing services to customers. These services will help businesses execute direct marketing campaigns more precisely, efficiently, and cost effectively. The five services specifically include:
“We are excited to offer new value-added marketing services to our customers. Businesses count on us to provide them with recommendations based on their business objectives and we take that responsibility very seriously,” said Beth Leffel, Senior Account Director at USADATA.
- Look-Alike Reporting: Working with partners, USADATA is able to provide clients with a list of potential new customers that share attributes with their most successful customers.
- Internal Email Marketing Campaign Management: Operating as a digital data agency for customers, USADATA can implement segmented Email Marketing programs to an organization’s internal database. With its full service approach, that includes strategic planning, creative design, campaign testing, deployment, and reporting, USADATA is helping businesses achieve marketing goals including a higher marketing ROI.
- Data Enhancement (Append): USADATA can overlay more than 350 consumer demographic and psychographic categories of data, or more than 20 firmagraphic categories of information to customer B2C and B2B databases to help clients learn more about their customers.
- Data Hygiene: USADATA offers a variety of data hygiene services like NCOA, Address Standardization, and DMA Do Not Contact exclusion to help businesses avoid wasted mail, save money, and comply with consumer privacy preferences.
- Customer Profiling & Modeling: Through its partnerships, USADATA clients have access to a variety of analytical services at price points that fit any budget. With these services, businesses can identify the key characteristics their customers share in common and receive scored leads with the highest propensity to use a business’ product or service.
“We view ourselves as an extension of each client’s business,” said Jon Rapkin, SVP at USADATA. “Given that, we have a responsibility to proactively bring forward marketing services that help customers achieve their goals and are proud that so many businesses trust USADATA as their preferred partner,” added Rapkin.
Businesses can learn more about these services online at www.usadata.com or by contacting a USADATA Data Specialist at 800-395-7707. USADATA is furthermore conducting a one-minute survey of value-added marketing services online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H3KPZ3F. The first 500 respondents by 7/27/12 will receive a $5 Starbucks Card via email within one business day.
USADATA helps businesses find new customers more easily and cost effectively through its easy-to-use SL360™ software-as-a-service technology, email services, data, and consultative support. USADATA serves more than 100,000 customers and its SL360 technology is iPad and iPhone-compatible with easy APIs that can connect to mobile apps, CRM applications and Salesforce.com.